Best time to plan : October to March
- A heady eclectic cultural cocktail of Maharashtrian, Kannada and Goa.
- The place dignifies grace of the British cantonment area.
- Pulsating energy of the old town inhabited by cotton and silk traders.
- A soothing climate, natural endowments such as rivers, waterfalls, jungles and hills as well as captivating churches and temples.
- Also known as Bread Basket / Rice Bowl of North Karnataka.
Belgaum Airport at Sambra
Belagavi Railway Station
KSRTC buses available from different parts of Karnataka
NH 4 (Best place to visit on a roadtrip)
- Hampi ( 264 kms)
- Bijapur (213 kms)
- Mangalore (458 kms)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon