Why to visit?
- Built as a tribute to famous saint port, creator of Ramayana, Tulsi Das.
- Believed that saint Tulsi das wrote Ramayana at this place.
- The Smarak has a research institute called Ayodhya Shodh Sansthan.
- Contains a library , Rama Katha Sanghrahalya, a museum which collects, conserve and display antiques associated with saga of Lord Ram.
- Boasts of a cultural center for performing arts where Rama Lila is played from 6pm - 9pm everyday.
- Tulsi Jayanti is celebrated with great enthusiasm and zeal on 7th day of Sharavan month.
- Near Tulsi Chaura (Crossing)
- Raiganj Locality, Ayodhya
- Library10:30am - 4:30pm,
- Library and museum is closed on Monday and 2nd Sunday of the month.
- FREE Entry
- Local eateries available