Best time to plan : October to March
- An ancient city of India, also known as Saket.
- Believed to be the birthplace of Rama, and setting of the epic Ramayana.
- God’s own land - Located on the right bank of Sarayu river.
- A religious destination with its historical significance and sacred temples.
- Atharvaveda described Ayodhya “ As a city built by God and being prosperous as paradise itself.”
- Believed that five of the Jain Tirthankara were born in Ayodhya.
- Local streets
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon