- Adorned with beautiful gold paintings, from which it derives its name, Soneri Mahal
- Converted into museum that houses a variety of ancient Indian dresses, pottery and remains of local palaces and antiques
- Two-storeyed spacious building, constructed in typical Rajput style
- A number of sculptures and reliefs from the local excavations are on display
- Near the foothill of the left-wing of the Aurangabad Caves
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Manoj Restaurant, Vidyapeeth Road
- Hotel Maurya, University Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!