- The site of a beautiful waterfall
- The place, with all its glories and enchantments, has a unique place in the history
- It was the residence of popular saint Baba Shah Musafir
- Used to grind grains for the pilgrims , so designed that it generated energy through water which was brought from a spring on a mountain
- Water rises to a huge raised masonary pillar to make an attractive waterfall
- 3 kms from Aurangabad Railway Station
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Rs.5 (Indians)
- Rs.100 (Foreigners)
- Hotel Maurya , University Road
- Milan Hotel And Restaurant, Dr Ambedkar Road, Bus Stand
Customise with Holiday Plans!