- Abode of one of the holy 12 Jyotirlingas, the ancient and holiest Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga temple.
- Known for its serene surroundings and exquisite architecture.
- Understand the ancient temple customs and routines along with the ancient architectural style of the temple.
- Festival of Maha Shivaratri is a very important here and is celebrated with much vigour.
- 23 kms from Aurangabad Railway Station
- 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Kailash Hotel
- Maharaja Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!