- Known for its unbeatable defense system
- Startlingly large fortress is surrounded by 60m high grey, granite walls
- The entrance through the outer wall is by a strong hornwork consisting of a succession of gateways and courts
- By the side of Chini Mahal, is placed a massive cannon manufactured during the period of Aurangazeb popularly known as ‘Menda Top’
- 13 kms from Aurangabad Railway Station
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Sai Ram Dhaba (1 km)
- Tinus Dhaba (3.7 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!