Best time to plan : October to March
- Famous for its silk saris and is situated on the ‘Silk Route of India’.
- Dotted with numerous ancient monuments, palaces and tombs.
- Known as the ‘City of Gates’, with as many as 13 gates scattered all around the city.
- Must visit for history, architecture, archaeology and culture painting enthusiasts.
How to reach here :
: Aurangabad Bus Stand
: Aurangabad Railway Jn
: Chikalthana Airport (11 km)
: Self Drive : Mumbai (334 km)
- Aurangabad is a safe place for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon