Katarmal Sun Temple
- Built in the 9th century by the Katyuri King called Katarmala.
- It is built in such A way that the first ray of the sun falls on the Shiva lingam enshrined in the temple.
- The walls of the temples are made of stones, and the pillars are adorned with beautiful carvings.
- The temple complex is 800 years old, and the main temple is surrounded by 45 smaller temples.
- Second most important temple dedicated to the sun god in the country after the Konark Sun Temple in Orissa.
- Glory Restaurant (4.7 km)
- Dolma Restaurant (4.9 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!