- An important Mughal architectural masterpiece. Also called Akbar's Tomb.
- Built in 1605–1613, set in 119 acres of grounds in Sikandra .
- The south gate is the largest, with four white marble chhatri-topped minarets (similar to Taj Mahal)
- The tomb building is a four-tiered pyramid, surmounted by a marble pavilion containing the false tomb. the true tomb, as in other mausoleums, is in the basement
- The buildings are constructed mainly from a deep red sandstone, enriched with features in white marble.
- 10 kms from Agra cantonment railway station
- INR 15 (Indians)
- INR 110 (Foreign Nationalist)
- INR 15 (SAARC & BIMSTEC country citizens)
- Jodha Restaurant (1.9 kms)
- Ahman Restaurant (2.9 kms)
Customise with Holiday Plans!