- It is situated north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna river, in the flood plains.
- The last of eleven Mughal-built gardens along the Yamuna opposite the Taj and the Agra fort .
- The gardens in the Taj are perfectly aligned with the ones here, and the view of the Taj from the fountain directly in front of the entrance gate is a special one.
- To protect the Taj from the erosive effects of the sand blown across the river, the park was reconstructed.
- Best places to view the great mausoleum from.
- 9 kms from Agra cantonment railway station
- Rs.5 (Indians)
- Rs.100 (Foreigners)
- Rs.25 (Video Recorder)
- Jodha Restaurant (1.9 kms)
- Ahman Restaurant (2.9 kms)
Customise with Holiday Plans!