Why to visit?
- This invincible Fort remained unconquered despite several attacks by the British regime.
- One of the strongest fort ever built in Indian history.
- A splendid Bharatpur Government Museum is located inside the fort.
- Provides a glimpse of the past royal splendor of Bharatpur.
- Monuments inside fort : Kishori Mahal, Mahal Khas, Kothi Khas, Jawahar Burj, Fateh Burj.
- 3 km from Bharatpur Sanctuary
- 9 am – 6 pm (All days of the week)
- FREE Entry
- Devi ki Kachori
- Hotel spoonbill
- Hotel Tourist complex