- A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Built in celebration of the birth of Akbar’s son Salim, and as a dedication to Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti
- The constructions display a mix of Hindu and Mughal architecture.
- Visit Buland Darvaza, Panch Mahal, Jama Masjid, Sheikh Salim Chisti Tomb
- Capital of the Mughal empire from 1571 to 1585
- 38 kms from Agra cantonment railway station
- 25 kms from Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- 7 am to 5:30 pm [Everyday]
- INR 20 (Indians)
- INR 260 (Foreigners)
- Gulista Restaurant
- Sher-E-Punjab Dhaba
Customise with Holiday Plans!