Why to visit?
- Officially – Keoladeo Ghana National Park, this is Ornithologist's Paradise.
- World Heritage Site and National Park of India.
- Sees 1000s of rare and highly endangered birds.
- Enjoy Elephant safari and boat ride.
- Rare migratory birds seen especially in winters.
- 64 kms away from Agra
- 26 km from Fatehpur Sikri
- 6 am – 6 pm (All days of the week , Closed in May and June )
- Indians : INR 25 per person
- Foreign Tourists : INR 200 per person
- Guide fee : INR 75 per hour
- Video Camera Rs. 200
- Boat ride charges : INR 100 per person/ hour
- Ghosla restaurant ( Udai Vilas Palace Hotel, Fatehpur Sikri Road)
- Krishna Restaurant (Pratap Palace Hotel, Bird Sanctuary Road)