Best time to plan : September to May
- Located 2 kms from Bangladesh.
- Perched on the banks of river Howrah.
- Rabindranath Tagore built a house that still exists.
- Became a planned city by the then Maharaja Bir Bikra Manikya Bahadur in 1940.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Kanhmun, Marpara
: Agartala Railway Station
Kumarghat railway Station (140 kms)
: Agartala Singerbhil Airport
: Aizawl (293 kms)
Dharmanagar (173 kms)
Places for shopping:
- Gol Bazar (5.2 kms from Agartala Railway Station)
- Akhaura Road (5.7 kms from Agartala railway Station)
Places to visit nearby:
- Ambasa (82.6 km)
- Kailashahar (174 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon